Art Uncovered advises on
- Auctions… how do they work?
- Galleries… how to approach them
- What makes a good investment?
- Valuations undertaken: Send me an image and details of your picture
Art Uncovered runs courses/educational tutorials in ‘art’
on learning about the world of painting including:
- Where did it all begin?
- Who is who?
- Who were the Impressionists?
- What is modern art?
And answers any other questions you may have. All courses are bespoke.
Michael has been successfully collecting for eleven years and has built up a solid relationship with many contacts in the major auction houses and galleries in London/Dublin/Paris/Brussels/Warsaw/New York and San Francisco.
He decided to increase his background knowledge in art by attending and passing with honours a two year Diploma course in ‘The History of European Painting’ at U.C.D. between 2009-2011.